Friday 30 May 2014

A First Timer at ATE, Yet Not His First ATE!

Culturl hunting tour
ATE 2014 marks the first time Walkabout Cultural Adventures exhibited as “seller” yet Aboriginal owner operator, Juan Walker, is an old hand at ATE.

This year Juan will be showcased his own business at the Cairns 2014 ATE, the first time as a Seller in the very busy and exciting event. However Juan has previously attended ATE's in the past, all round Australia, in many different capacities… as an Indigenous artist, representing the Indigenous Champions, Tourism Tropical North Queensland and Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa.

“Walkabout Cultural Adventures is my own business, I started in 2008 and I went slowly, slowly… but in only a couple of years, it really took off,” he says. “I think because my tours are unique and personalized, I take guests on half & full day tours around the Daintree – Port Douglas region and showcase my cultural land, heritage and traditions, basically because I am Aboriginal and my connection and history with the land I can take guests on a tour like no other, they really can experience things, no other tours can offer”.  " I am ready to take Walkabout Cultural Adventures to new heights.”

LOCATION: Far North Queensland.
Tours include Port Douglas, Mossman and Mossman Gorge, Cape Tribulation and Daintree region.
WEBSITE: www.walkaboutadventures.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment