Thursday 4 April 2024

A Stay at Coliwoo Hotel Gay World, Your Premier Choice for Hotel Apartments in Singapore

Coliwoo Hotel Gay World
When I was recently in Singapore, I had the pleasure of staying at a co-living hotel called Coliwoo Hotel Gay World. I had not stayed there before, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

I had just flown in from Australia and was looking for somewhere to stay the night before I flew into Thailand the next day. There is a multitude of internationally famous hotel brands to choose from but rather than a towering multi-room hotel, I was looking for a smaller and more intimate style hotel apartment in Singapore that was easily accessible. That is when I learnt about Coliwoo Hotel Gay World.

I left Changi Airport by train and just changed trains once to get to Coliwoo Hotel Gay World. This change of trains was just a simple matter of getting off the first train and walking to the other side of the platform to board the next train. It was then only a few stations down the line to reach the Kallang Station where I got off. I had only a short walk of 5 minutes to reach Coliwoo Hotel Gay World located on Geylang Road.

The hotel blends in with the streetscape of shops and has the outward appearance of the other shops along the road. It is an upscale co-living hotel for both short-term and long-term visitors.

Access to my room was convenient with the unique key card system they had in place. I was previously given a code to enter the front door, and another code to unlock my room key holder near the lift. I used the code and took my room key out, went up the lift and used it to enter my room.

Coliwoo Hotel Gay World
My fully furnished unit was perfect. It was not overly huge, just the right size for me. The queen bed was very comfortable to sleep on and had crisp white sheets and comfortable pillows. A smart TV was positioned so that I could view it while lying in bed. Apart from TV stations, it also had YouTube to view.

The kitchen part of the unit had a bench hotplate, sink and jug. I did not use the hotplate as I ate out, but used the jug to make cups of tea for myself.

The bathroom had a vanity, mirror and walk-in shower with plenty of hot and cold water.

The room was well-lit, with the appearance of a skylight in the ceiling as well as spotlights. At night, the room was nice and dark for a good night’s sleep. The room was very quiet, with no outside traffic noises to be heard all night.

There are four different room types at Coliwoo Hotel Gay World - Manhattan Queen Studio, Duplex Queen Studio, Vintage Queen Studio, and Classic Queen Studio.

That evening, I walked along the road where the Coliwoo Hotel Gay World was located, enjoying wandering past the many cafes, restaurants, market stalls and local supermarkets. To add to the variety, there were also some hardware stores to explore.

The next morning, I walked about 15 minutes to the Aperia shopping mall and had breakfast at McDonald’s. There is a supermarket, gift stores, cafes and restaurants in this modern mall. I then walked back to the shops surrounding Coliwoo Hotel Gay World and explored them in daylight.

It was then time to say goodbye to Coliwoo Hotel Gay World and I boarded the train back to Changi Airport.

The Coliwoo Hotel Gay World is a co-living hotel ideally located away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but access is easy by bus and train, or even walking. Nearby are the Kallang River and Kallang Riverside Park, Kallang Wave Mall, National Stadium and Singapore Sports Hub and Bugis and Leisure Park Kallang.

If you are looking for similar co-living hotels in Singapore, the Coliwoo Hotel Pasir Panjang is another excellent option to consider. With its convenient location close to several business parks, industrial estates, and renowned universities, as well as modern amenities, it is what you need for a comfortable and memorable stay.

Get in touch with Coliwoo to find out more.

Coliwoo Hotel Gay World

Address: 115 Geylang Road Singapore 389218
Phone: +65 9790 8585
Email: enquiry@coliwoo.com
Website: https://coliwoo.com/hotel-apartment-rental/gay-world/

No comments:

Post a Comment