Tuesday 29 August 2023

Multilingual voiceover app in My Son Sanctuary

Visitors and Audio Guide
A multilingual voiceover app was officially put into operation in My Son Sanctuary on July 19, 2023, after a month of testing.

It uses 4 languages, including English, French, Korean and Vietnamese.

The multilingual voiceover app is rather popular with foreigners.

It is a product of digital transformation and of the combination between My Son and Vietsoftpro, providing information about My Son Sanctuary such as its location, maps, tour guiding.

Audio Guide supports visitors with the heritage information. Currently, there are 2,000 visitors use the app to listen to what they like.

Visitors using the app at My Son Sanctuary
Using Audio Guide instead of tour guides is on-trend now, appearing in different museum globally such as in France, the US, and the UK.

Audio Guide is continuously bettered and improved, adding more languages to serve more visitors.

Source: Quang Nam News - en.baoquangnam.vn
Tags: #Quang Nam, #My Son Sanctuary, #auto guide,

No comments:

Post a Comment