Wednesday 20 July 2016

Comne to the showing of the flim 'Embrace' at Muswellbrook Cinema

Hi Everyone,

I am the event host for the fan force movement for the showing of the flim 'Embrace' at Muswellbrook Cinema. You may notice on the flyer that the film is presented by Bloom & Flourish. Thats me, Thats my little group and personal training business. I often find people think that fitness is about looks but for me its not, its about how you feel and fitness can make you feel good.

The reason I contacted fan force to try and have this film shown at our local cinemas is because body image is a conversation we need to start having and I believe at the very least this film will be a catalyst for that. The statistics on body image are alarming such as this one.....91% of women HATE their bodies!


If you feel as passionately about this just like I do please invite your friends and family to the event as well

At the moment the film is booked but NOT confirmed. To confirm the screening we need to reach our tipping point which is 69 tickets by 18th August. To purchase tickets use the link. If for whatever reason we dont get the numbers your ticket will be refunded.

Any questions please ask.
Thanks Jaclyn

https://www.facebook.com/events/899303250195752

No comments:

Post a Comment