Wednesday 16 May 2012

30,000 Readers Of The Holiday and Travel Magazine


I established The Holiday and Travel Magazine in January 2011, and felt rather pleased when I noticed that 10 people read the Magazine that month. Then I was pleased when over 100 people started reading it each month. I was overjoyed in October 2011 when more than 1,000 people read The Holiday and Travel Magazine that month. It is hard for me to comprehend that this has increased to 6,565 reading it in the month of April 2012. I have just reached a remarkable milestone, in that the 30,000th person has read The Holiday and Travel Magazine on 14th May 2012 - one year and four and a half months since I launched it

Total Number of Readers Each Month

2011
January – 10
February – 150
March – 149
April – 260
May – 539
June – 1,189
July – 809
August – 861
September – 962
October – 1,097
November – 1,405
December – 1,917
2012
January – 3,777
February – 3,008
March – 4,070
April – 6,565

People from countries all over the world have read The Holiday and Travel magazine. Many countries in the Asia and Pacific regions read it, such ad China and Thailand.

Top 10 Viewing Countries:

1) U.S.A., 2) Australia, 3) Russia, 4) United Kingdom, 5) Germany, 6) Singapore, 7) India, 8) Philippines, 9) France, 10) Malaysia.

I try and post a wide variety of topics in articles each week. Some of these are about my own country Australia and some about other countries. The diverse range of topics includes Holidays, Travel, Festivals, Expos & Conventions, Hotels & Airlines, MICE and Destinations.

Top 10 Most Read Articles (and posting date):

2) Unique Hotels In Singapore  Jun 10, 2011
8) Horse Art Exhibition May 10, 2011

It amazes me how people find out about The Holiday and Travel Magazine. Sometimes it is by word of mouth, and other times by people doing searches on the internet.

Top 5 Referring Sites


Thank you to all those people who have read The Holiday and Travel Magazine, who have submitted Press Releases, contributed articles, and have provided feedback and suggested improvements. I would like to invite you all to a Happy 30,000th Reader Party so I can meet you all personally, but alas my home is not large enough to hold you all. Perhaps I should hire the worlds largest Convention & Exhibition Centre for the party! I look forward to continuing and improving The Holiday and Travel Magazine in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment