Tuesday 24 January 2023

The Dhevi Bangkok Hotel - a Thai art decoration hotel

Dhevi Bangkok Hotel
The Dhevi Bangkok Hotel – SOUL of ART is uniquely stylish accommodation with Thai art decoration specially designed for visitors to Bangkok.

I recently had the joy of staying there and appreciated this art filled hotel.

I found myself in a crafted environment where I was amazed to see that every wallpaper is a genuine painting by Thai artists. Every room, passage way, guest room and public areas are filled with Thai art decorations, where every single detail is hand-picked. During my stay I experienced the extraordinary in every direction I turned.

During my stay I indulged myself at the Dhevi Bangkok Hotel where I was provided with heartfelt service by the friendly staff in an artful form.

Dhevi Bangkok Hotel - my living room
At the the Dhevi Bangkok Hotel I discovered the Beauty of Relaxation. I found that beauty is seen with the eyes, heard by the ears, smelled with the nose, and felt with the heart. At the end of each busy day exploring Bangkok I went to bed with a peace of mind. I soothed my soul with an aromatic amenity kit and calmed myself with a serene ambience for a comfortable nights sleep. Each night I could feel the true beauty of relaxation to start each new day.

There are three types of guest rooms await your visit at Dhevi Bangkok Hotel. The Sri Dhevi Room, Sri Dheva Suite and Shi Phraya Suite all allow guests to discover an exceptional experience. The elements within each of the guest rooms are delicately designed to bring out the best use of space. The distinctive design, from painting, bed sheet, lamp, chair to welcome snack, are hand-picked to create the Dhevi Bangkok’s character. These little details created memorable moments that I will long remember now I am back in Australia.

I enjoyed my peaceful experience staying in my suite with its unique paintings, art works and sculptures and its individual color scheme. 

Dhevi Bangkok Hotel - my bedroom
I had excellent nights sleeps in the crafted bedroom with the king sized 4 poster bed and high-quality linen sheets and cosy pillows. 

I relaxed in the seperate living room, painted from floor to ceiling, while watching the LCD TV or using the free Wi-Fi internet. I could let my mind wander and free my imagination in my art filled suite with its air-conditioning, in-room safe, welcome snack, mini-bar & drip coffee

The bathroom had a wonderful shower and an aromatic amenity kit, and there was a separate toilet.

Dhevi Bangkok Hotel -THER
THER is the essence of Dhevi Bangkok’s dining experience. A memorable experience of sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch work in harmony at THER. Here a traditional Dhevi Bangkok culinary style can be experienced at THER. The menus include authentic Thai and European cuisine for diners pleasure.
 
Each morning I enjoyed my international breakfast at the THER Dining & Bar located on the ground floor. Here I woke my senses each morning with savory sensations.   

Guests can enjoy Dhevi Bangkok’s cocktail bar with Thai signature cocktails, created specially for THER.

Dhevi Bangkok Hotel - artwork
The rooftop, on the top floor under the sky roof of the Dhevi Bangkok Hotel, has been designed to host small group or private dining experiences. It is a private dining flowery oasis to enjoy a glass of wine with someone you love. Any special occasion can be held in this private space away from the crowd for an enjoyable time.  

The hotel is ideal for hosting special events like wedding, conference and seminar, and business meeting. The private rooftop space makes for a perfect party for special occasions.

The Dhevi Bangkok Hotel has 2 function rooms and banquet facilities that can be used for hosting meetings, seminars, conferences, or social functions for small or large groups. Impeccable service is provided for any event with the provisions of the latest audio and visual equipment.

Dhevi Bangkok Hotel - THER
The Dhevi Bangkok Hotel can organise various activities to fully experience all that Bangkok has to offer. As they say, when you are in Thailand, do as the Thais do. Guests can join in activities to experience true Thai Culture. From Thai cooking classes to Thai boxing, different kinds of art represent a unique character of Thainess that you can find nowhere else like in Thailand. 

Make sure you visit several of the many shopping centres in Bangkok, where you can find a huge variety of brand name to street fashion shops. Join in one of the many festival held in Bangkok each year, such as the Songkran Festival, or Water Festival. Visit one of the many Thai temples or shrines to pay respect to the Buddha. 

Dhevi Bangkok Hotel - Lobby
The Dhevi Bangkok Hotel is conveniently located near the Ratchathewi BTS Station in the center of Bangkok. It is near Bangkok’s cultural Old Town where you can visit The Grand Palace, Wat Pra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), Sanam Luang, and The National Museum. It is close to Bangkok Art and Culture Centre, Siam Paragon, Siam Center, Siam Discovery, MBK, The National Stadium, Siam Square, Pratunam, and Platinum Shopping Mall. It is convenient to go to JJ Mall, the Chatuchak Weekend Market. 

For those driving to the Dhevi Bangkok Hotel parking is available in the hotel private area.

Dhevi Bangkok Hotel
I enjoyed my artful stay at the Dhevi Bangkok Hotel. It was the best beautiful arty hotel I have stayed in, not only in Bangkok, but anywhere in the world. 

The Dhevi Bangkok Hotel is a Thai art decoration hotel where you will receive a warm welcome and care from the friendly hotel staff. Your experience staying here for one or more nights will leave you with  precious memories of your stay in Bangkok.

Dhevi Bangkok Thailand

233, 235, 237, Soi Phayanak, Banthadthong Road, Thanon Phetchaburi, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400 Thailand Phone: 098 9654154, 096 7469195
Email: sales@dhevibangkok.com
Website: https://www.dhevibangkok.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment