Thursday 25 August 2022

Southeast Asian travel blog about taking the longer route

My name is Angie, and I grew up in a small town on the island of Borneo before spending the next good half of my life working and living elsewhere. Now, I work full-time in Singapore as a web developer while freelancing in media production.

I haven't spent a lot of time travelling or travelled to many places (just about 20 countries across 3 continents), but I spent a good chunk of my time in a few to feel like I had a home there. I prefer taking things slow, looking around me while I'm on foot or on bicycle, and learning about life in those places I'm visiting.

On my blog you'll find guides to a number of Asian destinations including Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Taiwan. I also cover some destinations outside of Asia including Andorra, France, Iceland, the Netherland, and the UK.

My blog is a lot about pictures and experiences through the journey itself. From typical guide-led tours to crossing the country on my own in a bus, you'll find a bit of everything here that hopefully will show you what I see in my exploration.

I'm a local of Southeast Asia aspiring to learn the lives of others in every part of the world, whether it's food or traditions or just the little things that surprise all of us. I offer a different perspective to travel in my blog, and am happy to take feedbacks on how I can better improve in sharing my experience while keeping my objectives.

I also offer simple guiding service to my home state on Borneo, and planning and companion services. More contents are in the works while I'm saving up for more travel, but for now, I hope that my stories will become an inspired trip for all.

Start reading my stories here: inspiredtrip.com/journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment