|The Babylon Bangkok Bed & Breakfast|
Hospitality is extended at The Babylon Bangkok in more than 70 guest rooms in various styles that cater for differing male guests needs. Room design options include-
- Standard and Large Barrack Rooms. These are located in the high-rise above the Babylon Spa and Sauna and share large communal bath/shower areas.
- BVLGARI Garden Suite. Two to three classy "BVLGARI Garden Suites" are in each Asian-style mansion in the lush garden. These have a split-level open atrium common living area for relaxing in and socialising with other guests.
- Garden Suite. These hideaway "Garden Suites" are located in a private garden entered through a concealed passage near the Babylon compound entrance. Each has dazzling Asian art decoration in them to make the suites very stylish.
- Baroness Penthouse Suite. These are on the top floor of the high-rise block. Each has inspiring individualized design and decoration.
- Botticelli House Suite. These 1920’s Colonial Thai architecture suites are surrounded by delightful gardens that make for a stress-free stay.
- Bacchus Chiang Mai. This is a charming private home that has been restored to its former glory and relocated to The Babylon Bangkok for discerning guests.
|The Babylon Bangkok Large Barrack Room|
|The Babylon Bangkok Swimming Pool & Coffee Shop|
- FITNESS - I wandered through the fully-equipped gym, and noticed that it was well used by fitness buffs who were assisted by experienced personal fitness trainers
- SWIMMING POOL - The large swimming pool was refreshing to jump into with the heat of Bangkok's weather to cool down. It was nice to relax while laying on the lounge chairs in the pools surrounding sunbathing area
- SPA & MASSAGE - A range of professional spa and massage services are offered in the recently refurbished massage facility. Unfortunately, during my stay I did not avail myself of any of these services. On a return visit, I will have to try some of these services with their professional staff.
- SAUNA - There is a large complex of saunas, steam rooms and communal Jacuzzi for relaxation and to promote social interaction.
- LOUNGES - Comfortable and relaxing living areas to mix with other guests can be found in a shared lounge and a common room. These, like other public areas of The Baylon, are decorated with eye-catching contemporary art from the past and present.
- SOUVENIR SHOP - This shop offering a range of The Babylon Bangkok’s exclusive products
|The Babylon Bangkok Breakfast Room|
- Breakfast. All guests at The Babylon Bangkok are provided with a complimentary breakfast served every morning on the 6th floor of the Babylon high-rise. I found the self-serve breakfast of cereals, toast, fruit, juice, tea and coffee and the several hot cooked items to be delicious.
- Coffee Shop. This newly renovated chic coffee shop serves coffee, tea, lunch and light snacks. I enjoyed my meal there with the view looking down over the pool area.
- Restaurant. This large and elegant restaurant offers a luxurious and romantic dining atmosphere. It also features live jazz music.
- Pool Bar. This located next to the swimming pool.
- Courtyard Bar. Offers a variety of delightful drinks and evening cocktails
- Tootsie Terrace. Is located at the entrance to the spa and features tasty snacks, cocktails and beverages.
|The Babylon Bangkok Bacchus Chiang Mai|
The Babylon Bangkok Bed & Breakfast was a wonderful accommodation option for me in Bankok. I found the decor of The Babylon Bangkok and its well cared for gardens to be delightful. The wonderful range of recreational facilities was excellent. The dining venues offered fine food. The Thai hospitality offered at The Babylon Bangkok by its professional staff was pleasing to experience during my stay. All these aspects of my stay at The Babylon Bangkok make me want to stay there again on my next trip to Thailand.
|The Babylon Bangkok Bed & Breakfast|
Address: 34 Soi Nandha, South Sathon Road Soi 1, Bangkok, Thailand 10120
Phone: +(66)2.679.7984, +(66)2.677.5689-90
Please email request/enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org