Monday 27 August 2018

Poseidon Boutique Residence - A Welcoming Luxurious Hotel

My Poseidon Boutique Residence Welcome
Poseidon Boutique Residence is small but very good hotel situated on the coastline of Thailand below Bangkok. I recently stayed there for three nights after I attended the Mekong Tourism Forum. I really enjoyed my stay there, it felt like a home away from home. I was treated by the manager and staff as an honourable guest rather than a paying customer.

There is a variety of well kept and tastefully decorated guest rooms on offer at the Poseidon. There are Superior Rooms, VIP Studios, Junior Suites and Master Suites. All of the rooms feature generous facilities and some room types come with exclusive additional options.

My Poseidon Boutique Residence Bedroom
I took the 90-minute bus journey from Sukhumvit Airport to its final drop off point in Pattaya. It was then just a very short walk to the Poseidon Boutique Residence. I was smoothly checked in at reception and offered a welcome drink.

I then went up a few stairs to my stylish VIP Studio and was impressed with its large 55 sq. meters of space.  Even though I was staying in the room by myself, I liked the room to move about with the sense of being hemmed in. In my room was a complimentary drink, a plate of delicacies to eat and fresh flowers. 

My Suite had first-class room facilities and are beautifully decorated. It was lovingly furnished with a comfortable King Size bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, in-room safe, cable TV, DVD player and wireless internet access. There was a cold minibar with free tea and coffee.

My Poseidon Boutique Residence Bathroom
The 30 sqm bathroom had a huge Jacuzzi style whirlpool bathtub and a separate shower. I found the bathtub ideal to relax in, with the water jets gently relaxing my body in a sea of frothy bubbles and the mood lighting switched on.

The Suite had views over surrounding trees and gardens through double-glazed window. The room was very quiet to sleep in at night and was nice and dark with blackout curtains. The two air conditioners worked well

For more luxury, I could have opted for a Junior Suite that has a separated living room and bedroom, each with TV. Or I could have stayed in a Master Suite. These are a huge 80 sq meters, and are ideal for guests who travel to Pattaya together but prefer to have separate bedrooms, or two couples wishing to share accommodation.

To start off my day I enjoyed my a-la-carte breakfast served on the verandah each morning.

My Poseidon Boutique Residence Bathroom
The Poseidon Restaurant has a reputation of being one of the best restaurants in Pattaya for lunches and dinners. It features an international chef with a crew of talented Thai staff, offering a range of international and Thai gourmet delicacies. Each month there are special menus created of multi-course meals that are just available for one or two days.

A feature of the Poseidon is the Poseidon Wine Cellar that offers a magnificent selection of wines ready for enjoyment. The range includes rose, whites and reds and are offered at the bar or to accompany meals in the restaurant. They offer monthly specials and arrange frequent culinary events.

For health and recreation, the newly opened indoor Jacuzzi Spa, Swimming Pool area and private Massage Rooms offer the ultimate place to relax. This is the cosy and private place to enjoy being alone or for laid-back socializing.

Jomtien beach
The Poseidon Boutique Residence is ideally located near the Jomtien beach and surrounded by many restaurants, bars and attractions. I walked to the beach during the day and to the nearby local night market. The Poseidon is at the top of the Jomtien Complex, now called Super Town Jomtien walking street. A songtow (blue pickup) costs just 10 baht to travel to Pattaya,

The Poseidon Boutique Residence is an ideal choice for all men, whether gay or gay-friendly, as they are very welcoming of everybody. I found the Poseidon to be very friendly and terrific value for money, as I enjoyed 5 star service at a 3 star price. 

To stay informed on the Poseidon Boutique Residence special events and offers send an email to info@poseidon-pattaya.com and they will add you to their mailing list. You can also check their Facebook and Pinktrails promotion page.

View out of my Poseidon Boutique Residence window

Poseidon Boutique Residence

413/3-5 Moo.12 Thappraya Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Phone: + 66 (0)38 303 698 - 701 
Fax: +66 (0)38 303 702
E-mail: poseidon@loxinfo.co.th
Web: www.poseidon-pattaya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment