Monday 17 December 2018

Le Méridien Saigon - Your Luxury Hotel for Your Perfect Vacation

Le Méridien Saigon
Le Méridien Saigon is ideally situated in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City alongside the Saigon River,

It is the very first Le Méridien hotel in Vietnam and prides itself on promoting a culture of discovery and engagement with the local destination

Recently I discovered the joys of staying at the Le Méridien Saigon at the end of my recent trip to Vietnam before I returned to Australia.

This modern luxurious hotel  is delightfully situated right on the banks of Saigon River in a quiete neighborhood but still within walking distance to the commercial and business center of Ho Chi Minh City with its many  restaurants, shops and tourist attractions.

Le Méridien Saigon
I must make mention of the friendly staff who helped make my stay a the the Le Méridien Saigon so enjoyable. They were all very polite, friendly and professional and had a good grasp of the English language. The staff at the reception desk not only smoothly checked me in, they were also very helpful in giving their sightseeing suggestions and comments on various destinations. The concierge desk gave me helpful suggestions on what to see, and the order to in which to see them. They also wrote out the destination addresses in Vietnamese.

The Le Méridien has 343 contemporary guest rooms including 26 suites with either vibrant Ho Chi Minh City or meandering river views. The rooms are either side an impressive void with artwork of birds flying on the end wall.

My guest room at the Le Méridien Saigon
Upon entering my my guest room I discovered there were snacks to welcome me. My room was huge with a beautiful view of the river. I enjoyed watching the leisure and cargo boats glide up and down the river. My room was furnished with ample work-space, stylish red ergonomic seating, bedding, storage space and ensuite bathroom. I felt very relaxed in my very modern room that included all the comforts of home, including 42" LED TV with premium channels and High Speed Internet Access. The air-conditioned room was equipped with a refrigerator, minibar, coffee/tea maker and safe. Staying at the Le Méridien  gave me a sense of relaxation and discovery.

My huge king signature LM BED was very comfortable to sleep on with its premium bedding, a down duvet and nightly turn down service.

The spacious marble bathroom had a magnificient rainforest shower and separate French-style deep soaking bathtub. I enjoyed using the luxury Malin+Goetz bath products.

Part of the Breakfast Buffet at the  Le Méridien Saigon
The restaurants and bars at the Le Méridien Saigon offer distinct culinary experiences with international arrays of food and drink. Each morning I enjoyed my breakfast from a very good selection of hot and cold tasty dishes. The buffet included many Asian and Western foods, so I went away feeling rather full and only ate small lunches afterwards. To my delight they even had gelato for breakfast!

The  Latitude 10 coffee lounge is located in the lobby on the ground floor. I was given vouchers to enjoy daily complimentary coffees, so I enjoyed freshly made cappuccino coffees each day.

Pool at the Le Méridien Saigon
The wellness facilities at the the Le MéridienSaigon include the Explore Spa, providing aromatherapy massages and signature treatments, the fitness center equipped with the latest workout facilities and an indoor infinity pool with impressive views. Here I enjoyed the opportunities to relax and indulge in the sauna and cooling down in the semi-outdoor infinity-edge indoor pool that overlooked the river. I did not use the state-of-the-art fitness centre, but I observed others having good work outs there.

Le Méridien Saigon is located just on the outskirts of the city centre. It is in easy walking distance the many bars, restaurants, shopping malls. The hotel is in a quite neighbourhood with a lot to offer and I felt completely safe walking to and from the hotel in both the daytime and evenings. I took the opportunity to walk to the famous Saigon Cathedral, Opera House and Post Office.

Individuals, couples and families will thoroughly enjoy staying at the Le Méridien Saigon when on holiday in the vibrant Ho Chi Minh City. Business people will also find it a good base to work from and relax.

Le Méridien Saigon
Le Méridien Saigon

Address: 3C Đường Tôn Đức Thắng, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Phone: +84 28 6263 6688
Email: lemeridien.saigon@lemeridien.com

No comments:

Post a Comment