Saturday 15 December 2018

Four Points By Sheraton Danang - Travel never felt so good!

Four Points By Sheraton Danang
On my recent trip to Vietnam, I experienced the friendly hospitality of the Four Points by Sheraton Danang. I enjoyed eating in the restaurant on two occasions and enjoyed a personal tour of the various types of guest rooms available.

Four Points By Sheraton Danang is a luxurious 36 floor 5-star hotel on the coast in Vietnam. It boasts Danang’s best beach location next to the world-renowned Danang Beach. It is the perfect combination of style and service, all at a great price.

Four Points By Sheraton Danang Restaurant 
All the guest rooms I inspected looked very comfortable and would be a pleasure to stay in. The decor was modern and bright, with gorgeous ensuite bathrooms. Each room had stunning views of the beach, city or mountains.

On my two evening visits to the restaurant, I enjoyed two different styles of meals. My first visit coincided with their weekly Italian Night Buffet. Here I enjoyed a large range of tasty Italian dishes, including freshly cooked pizza. The meal was made even more enjoyable by a band and singer providing musical entertainment while I ate. On my second visit, I enjoyed my sampler plate of Vietnamese food.

I was impressed with all the staff members I came into contact with, from the front reception desk people to the chefs and cleaners.
Four Points By Sheraton Danang Infinity Pool
They were all very friendly and professional with their dealings with me and the other guests.

Four Points By Sheraton Danang Corner Suite
After a long day, guests can grab a refreshing drink and relax at the rooftop bar or enjoy a quick swim at the rooftop pool. I was impressed with the full-service spa and fitness centre.

 For guests wanting to explore, the popular Hoi An Ancient Town and several UNESCO Heritage Sites are located near the resort-style hotel.

All in all, the Four Points by Sheraton Danang is a great hotel for families, couples or business people to stay at when visiting Danang.

Four Points by Sheraton Danang
Four Points by Sheraton Danang
118-120Vo Nguyen Giap Street, Phuoc My Ward, Son Tra District
Danang, 550000 Vietnam
Phone:+84 236 3997 979
Fax:+84 236 3987 979
Toll-free:+84 236 3997 979 ext= 3701
Sales:+84 236 3997 979 ext= 3102
Sales fax:+84 236 3987 979

No comments:

Post a Comment