Thursday 28 January 2021

What does success mean?

For me, success is NOT about obtaining the flashy trappings that many people get to impress others when they’ve reached some level of success. To me, it means that I have the ability to help others make significant positive changes in their lives AND that I have the freedom to spend my own time anyway I choose.

To me, being free to do business so that others benefit from it gives me a reason to exist. When this freedom is limited or paused frequently, as it has been since last March, my whole life gets out of whack because nothing feels normal anymore.

I realized that the whole world was in a period of “not normal” so I focused my energy on taking care of the heart and soul of See Italy Travel, my amazing team. We did the best we could to provide meaningful work and income for our See Italy family even when there were no travelers.

We also worked on enhancing the relationships we have with our truly exceptional suppliers, but this wouldn’t have been possible without the help of our WONDERFUL team. This is the same team that takes such exquisite care of our traveling clients. For everything to work smoothly we must have people who are as passionate, dedicated, and committed to our mission as I am.

When we talk about AUTHENTICITY, we mean being real to WHO we are and WHAT we WANT to accomplish. These ideals are always at the forefront when we select the right people to join our team.

When we talk about PASSION, we mean that we only choose people to be part of our team if they love sharing their lives and their love of Italy with others.

When we talk about RELATIONSHIP BUILDING, we mean working with people that don't just wait for a paycheck at the end of the month, but people who are eager to build something that goes both ways, EMOTIONS, IDENTITY, and LOVE. This is done with everybody, our SUPPLIERS, our TEAM PLAYERS, and our CUSTOMERS.

When we talk about BEING ALL IN, we mean that each team member goes about their day working as if the business was their own and the quality of the product was their responsibility. In this way whatever they are doing is something they will be proud to stand behind. It’s a great feeling knowing that what you stand behind is TRUE and GOOD.

What we do is LOVE, what we do is to SERVE others and what we do FILLS us daily. Not having you, right now, not having many SHARING moments right now, makes us APPRECIATE what we used to have and keeps our hope strong for that time to return soon.

A BEATING HEART BEATS.
We miss you and we hope to have you with us AGAIN SOON!

If you would like to see what we've been doing and will continue to do for travel agents take a look at our Facebook group.

SEE ITALY PRAISES AND LOVE
We receive comments, feedback and praise from clients nearly every day. Below is an example of one we received. Click on the link below to see even more!

I've been selling See Italy Travel for a few years now and want to know first-hand how you folks do things. It's obviously working. Every client I've ever booked with you has come back from Italy a "happy camper."

Just yesterday, Rumsey and Priscilla, who recently returned, dropped by my office unexpectedly to give me a de-briefing of their 2 1/2 week trip arranged by See Italy. He's a retired American Airlines pilot who has traveled the world and always made all their own arrangements.

His comments were "I could have done this myself at a cheaper rate, but it was so worth it to be taken care of from beginning to end. The hotels in Florence, Positano and Rome were out of this world and the staff everywhere we went, from hotels, to drivers, to tour guides were beyond compare. I am recommending you to everyone I know."

That's a short overview from an hour of "de-briefing."

THANK YOU SEE ITALY TRAVEL!!!!!

Deb V. - Luxury Travel Advisor - ROCKY MOUNTAIN TRAVEL

WHY SEE ITALY?
Why use our company? Because our MISSION is to ensure that your clients are well taken care of and experience the "authentic" Italian way of life. We only use GENUINE Italian guides on excursions. We strive to arrange small group tours, enhancing the Italian experience which is often lost in larger groups...

See Italy Travel 
P.O. Box 927268 San Diego California 92192 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment