Monday 7 August 2017

Health Land Spa & Massage Ekamai - a heavenly escape from city life

Health Land Spa & Massage, Ekamai branch 
The Health Land Spa & Massage full-service health centre was founded in 1999 and now it has grown into many branches in Bangkok and Pattaya.

I recently enjoyed my experience of having a Traditional Thai Massage at the Ekamai branch of the Health Land Spa & Massage. It was just a short BTS SkyTrain ride, then a short walk to reach the modern free-standing building. I noticed a large car park in front of the building for those who preferred to drive.

The friendly reception staff welcomed me with a drink while I waited in the large lounge area on the comfy sofas. The decor was elegant and set the atmosphere for my massage.

Health Land Spa & Massage, Ekamai branch 
I was introduced to my Massage Therapist and taken to my private comfortable massage room. This was one of the many individual, couple and group rooms available. It was quite, clean and just the right temperature. I changed into loose fitting Thai clothes and lay on the massage mattress for my 2 hour Traditional Thai Massage. 

The Therapist was excellent, and applied just the right amount of pressure to help all parts of my body feel rejuvenated. She asked several times if the pressure was too hard or soft and if I was comfortable. The massage compression to my energy lines and points and deep stretching was both relaxing and energizing. She worked on my arms, legs, back shoulders, front and back. Relaxation was the initial goal of my Traditional Thai Massage, but suppleness, improved circulation and organ function and good mental health are the other benefits achieved.

Health Land offers a large choice of Spa Treatments, including
Health Land Spa & Massage, Ekamai branch 
  • Aromatherapy Body Massage, 
  • Traditional Thai Massage, 
  • Therapeutic Massage, 
  • Body Polish, 
  • Tourmaline Sauna, 
  • Thai Massage with herbal Compress, 
  • Foot Reflexology and 
  • Facial treatments. 

Several unique massages are offered, including
  • Spa Suite Package,
  • Chromotherapy Steam Room Package and
  • Vichy Shower.

The customer service was excellent from all the staff I met at the Ekamai branch of the Health Land Spa & Massage. Its therapists are all professional and are extensively trained and all services offered are reasonably priced. The spotlessly clean treatment rooms in the luxurious 3 level building are quite and peaceful. It is very popular with local residents and visiting tourists and business people, so bookings are recommended. Next time I am in Bangkok I will return to the Health Land Spa & Massage and try one of their other massage treatments from their spa menu.

Health Land Spa & Massage, Ekamai branch

Phone Bookings: +66 (0) 2392 2233 , +66 (0) 86-340-3019
Fax: +66 (0) 2392 2234
Address: 96/1 Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai) Sukhumvit Rd., Prakanong Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Open Daily from 9 am to midnight

Other branches are located in other parts of Bangkok and in Pattaya -

Health Land Spa & Massage, Ekamai branch 
Asoke  +66 (0) 2261 1110
Sathorn  +66 (0) 2637 8883
Praditmanutum  +66 (0) 2148 1155
Pattaya Nua  +66 (0) 38-412-989
Pattaya Sukhumwit  +66 (0) 38-412-995
Chaeng wattana  +66 (0) 2573 3355
Pinkloa  +66 (0) 2882 4888
Rama II +66 (0) 2451 1155
Srinakarin  +66 (0) 2748 8135-9

No comments:

Post a Comment