Friday 10 June 2022

Living Italy in the eyes of travelers

Everybody is human, especially Italians!

What I missed about Italy when living in the US was the feeling of humanity by being part of a close-knit community. I missed seeing Italy through the eyes of travelers and I missed the enjoyment of those moments showcasing the differences between people who would come together and share their lives.

Now that I’ve been living in Sicily for four years, I find myself complaining, to myself, about some of the everyday struggles that we face living in Italy as a local. For instance, the struggle of making it through the jungle of contradictions and government issues that circle our everyday life.

However, when you know the vast potential in the “love of your life” you know that what is happening on the surface, is just that, superficial. The true depth of the unique beauty of Italy is brought home every day seeing joyful reflections in the eyes of the travelers who visit. Their experiences confirm to me that this is indeed a paradise.

This is a picture of my slice of paradise on the Sicilian coastline this weekend. Doesn’t this look like heaven?

I saw this on a sign somewhere, “GOD made Sicily but then he realized it was too perfect and made SICILIANS.”

This statement to me is so funny but at the same time so true…Italians don’t really know what they have…if they would strive to be a little American it would be perfect!

We have tons of humanity, beauty, and love to offer the world. We could be HEAVEN ON EARTH, and because of this I will always be a supporter of my country and do whatever I can to promote it to be PERFECT even in the eyes of the locals.

Lately, because we are working like crazy, it is hard to say that I have the time or energy to love anything. The truth is that I love all of you and that I am eternally thankful for you, for my health, and for my family who I cherish.

ITALY is EVERYTHING to me and so too it is to the travelers that chose to travel with us.

Ciao, Laura Massoni

If you would like to see what we've been doing and will continue to do for travel agents take a look at our Facebook group.

See Italy Production 
P.O. Box 927268 SAN DIEGO CA 92192 US CST 2098725-40

No comments:

Post a Comment