Thursday 15 October 2020

La Réserve Hotels, Singita, Domaine des étangs, Myconian Collection

Lea Seguier is an Australian based ambassador for some of the best hotels around the world (Virtuoso) : Singita (Luxury Safari Lodges Africa), La Reserve hotel (Paris), Domaine des Etangs (11th century Castle near Bordeaux) & Myconian Collection (Mykonos).

"I’m so happy to call Australia home again! My career has always been in the hospitality industry, working in France or Australia for the best collections of hotels such as Belmond, Shangri-La, Oetker Collection and La Reserve. I travelled worldwide as a Director of sales and am now familiar with our elite luxury network. It came as a natural evidence for me that the next step of my career would be to make the entrepreneurial jump and highlight my selection of the finest properties! When not on the road, my base is our Sydney office and anything you might need, am an email away… A très bientôt", Léa

La Réserve Hotels, Singita, Domaine des étangs, Myconian Collection
Email lea@leaseguier.com
Website www.leaseguier.com

The Holiday and Travel Magazine

LUXPERIENCE
#Luxperience

No comments:

Post a Comment