Sunday 7 June 2015

Meetings 2015 Sound Bites

Greg Ward - Global MC & Speaker

The NZ Meetings tradeshow is a must-attend event for anyone in the C&I sector. For me, it's not only a forum to engage with potential clients and opportunities, but to reaffirm the ongoing relationships with my existing clients and industry colleagues.

For 2015, I'm once again upping the ante - redefining my offering to new and existing clients alike.

It's about focusing on the core values of my service, while offering specifically focused add-on's that truly offer value; and in particular, the service product that continues to be fastest growth area for my business - i-Hoax, the corporate imposter.

I've always seen the role of the professional MC as a hospitality role - just as a top MaƮtre D' takes care of every need of a hotel guest, so too does a professional MC take care of his clients, while working in the background or foreground dependent on what best suits the clients need.

This year, I'm bringing that same hospitality approach to Meetings in a 'meet and greet' role - representing CINZ and our whole industry in ensuring our hosted buyers and exhibitors feel truly welcome as they join us each day.

On the final day of Meetings, I'm proud to once again be assisting at the forefront of industry learning as I MC the PCO Masterclass. Knowledge and learning are the key to industry growth, and with Meetings 2015 bringing together so many varied and highly experienced businesses, the opportunities - not only for gaining new clients - but also for increased business and event learning are myriad. See you all at Meetings 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment