Friday 19 February 2021

How do you want to feel?

Luxury is a word that has been used by marketing companies and advertising agencies around the world for so long that I would imagine every person reading this newsletter has their favorite definition. While we all might agree that faucets made from solid gold, diamond rings and other jewels sized in the tens of carats, or expensive cars are all hallmarks of luxury, having wealth is not the only measure or path to enjoying it.

Luxury is not always defined by having stacks of cash backed by a wallet filled with “Black” credit cards. For some, it could mean a variety of things like the ability to wake up as late you want, or the ability to take a day off from work at a moments notice, or maybe it is the ability to live in the country rather than the city or vice-versa.

For me, luxury is the option of having access to the local people who have great stories to share with me that make me feel part of something that I wouldn’t have had access to without my connections.

Luxury is a word of possibilities and this picture is a perfect example of a personal accomplishment in which I was able to take the time to enjoy another sunset with the people I love.

I’ve never taken love for granted but especially not now, after nearly a year of NOT hearing the daily stories of love and joy from my customers who visited Italy. The world has been feeling a little empty, a lot empty if truth be told, these last 10 months and I can’t wait to share my Italy with you again.

Look closely at the picture, I believe that things are about to change.

By the way, what is your definition of luxury?

See Italy Travel 
P.O. Box 927268 San Diego California 92192 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment