1. Hanzhou, Zhejiang province
Photo Left: The trees together with their shadows constitute a beautiful spring scene. [Photo/VCG]
2. Dali Bai autonomous prefecture, Yunnan province
Photo Right: Thousands of cherry blossoms in Dali Bai autonomous prefecture in Yunnan province. [Photo/VCG]
3. Luoyang, Henan provinceThe peony is known as the national flower in China. If you want to sense the elegance of the peony, visit the home of peony: China!
Pink peony flourishes at their best state at the Peony Garden in Henan province.
4. Garze county, Sichuan province
Photo left: The rhododendrons look amazing against the blue sky and white clouds. [Photo/VCG]
5. Wuhan, Hubei provinceAs one of the most beautiful universities in China, Wuhan University is a must-see destination for flower-lovers.
6. Nanjing, Jiangsu provinceNanjing is a historic, cultural city in China that has won the hearts of many scholars and men of letters. The flowers here are worth seeing.
7.BeijingBeijing boasts many parks and national cultural treasures. Therefore, many people will visit Beijing in spring to experience the capital of flowers.
8. Wuyuan, Jiangxi province
Photo right: Cole flowers before a terrace turn Wuyuan into a paradise for visitors both at home and abroad. [Photo/VCG]
9. Nyingchi county, Tibet autonomous regionIf you want to have an in-depth journey in China, visit Nyingchi county in the Tibet autonomous region to get up close and personal with nature.
The peach flowers stand in front of a snow-covered mountain in Nyingchi county. [Photo/VCG]
10. Wuxi, Jiangsu province
Photo left: The cherry trees burst with red flowers at the turtle-head peninsula scenic spot in Wuxi. [Photo/VCG]