Under the #MAPSweCare corporate social responsibility initiative, the invitations by MAPS is part of the company’s continuous efforts to bring joy to the children and reach out to the community.
Delighted to be part of the list of homes is Rumah Anak-anak Yatim Yayasan Amanah An-Nur Maisarah in Chemor, Perak. During MAPS’ recent visit to the home, Dr. Fazillah binti Nordin, the Founder, enthused, “The children are overjoyed by the special invitation to visit MAPS, especially, when our Home is just nearby the Park.”
Meanwhile, Annie Magaret, the headmistress of Sekolah Semangat Maju (Terencat Akal), Ipoh said, “We are very grateful for having corporate organisations such as MAPS to include our children in their community engagements. There is nothing better than seeing the joy in their faces and I believe that upon completion of the theme park, the children will have a great experience! I truly thank MAPS for the kind gesture.”
The #MAPSweCare programme has collaborated with various organisations for community outreach initiatives. Earlier this year, MAPS together with DYMM Raja Permaisuri Perak Tuanku Zara Salim visited the Paediatric Ward of Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun, Ipoh during the holy month of Ramadhan. In the same month, MAPS also shared the festive joy with the underprivileged students at Sekolah Semangat Maju, a special school managed by the Perak Association for the Intellectually Disabled (PAFID) dedicated to children with slow learning ability.
List of homes– Sekolah Semangat Maju (Terencat Akal), Ipoh, Perak
– Rumah Anak Yatim Yayasan Amanah An-Nur Maisarah, Chemor, Perak
– Pusat Jagaan Anak-anak Yatim dan Miskin Nurul Iman, Manjoi, Perak
– Rumah Anak Yatim Budi Mulia Nurul Huda, Chemor, Perak
– Rumah Anak Yatim Bait Al-Amin, Parit, Perak
– Maahad Tahfiz Al-Quran & Akademik Bakip, Meru Raya, Perak
– Pertubuhan Kebajikan Anak Yatim dan Miskin Ar-Ridwani, Ipoh, Perak
– Rumah Anak Yatim / Miskin Nur Hidayah, Taiping, Perak