|Trundle ABBA Blue Zephyr|
Packages include festival entry for the Saturday. Premium packages on the Blue Zephyr also available.
Come and join the Lachlan Valley Railway as we head to the 2018 Trundle ABBA Festival.
Two great options are available:
1) Travel on the luxury Blue Zephyr from Sydney as we head via "the South", through the picturesque Southern Highlands and on via Cootamundra to Forbes and Parkes. There are licensed bars and catering on board the train to keep you satisfied whilst singing away to the ABBA tunes. Choose your own accommodation in either Forbes or Parkes for Friday and Saturday nights. Re-join the train for a day of festivities as we head for the first and only ABBA festival at Trundle.
- $399 Premium Package: seated in one of our two luxury lounge cars. Includes canape service and a complimentary drink en-route, breakfast and lunch on Friday and Sunday journeys and festival entry on the Saturday. Full bar service and tea/coffee available.
- $299 Standard Package: seated in our air-conditioned sitting car. Includes breakfast and lunch on Friday and Sunday journeys and festival entry on the Saturday. Access to bar and buffet service available.
2) Travel on the Festival Day Train from Forbes or Parkes to Trundle and Return.
- $99 for train including festival entry
- $55 for train only
The Blue Zephyr departs from Sydney Terminal 5.30am Friday 4th May 2018 and returns Sunday 6th May at approximately 6.45pm. (Times to be confirmed). Stops to pick up and drop off at Campbelltown, Picton, Moss Vale and Goulburn, Yass Junction or Harden en route to Parkes.
The Festival Day Train departs Forbes at 9.00am Saturday 5th May 2018 and Parkes at 9.55am. Arrive at Trundle at 11.15am and depart at 9.00pm getting you back to Parkes at 10.20pm and Forbes at 11.05pm....
Contact Parkes Visitors Information Centre on 02 6862 6000 or go to www.visitparkes.com.au for information on accommodation options. For more information on the Trundle Abba Festival go to www.trundleabbafestival.com.au
3 Campbell St, Cowra NSW 2794
(02) 6342 4999