We're open until 5pm today and tomorrow, so be sure to make time to visit Australia's only trade show for The Travel industry and bring your colleagues with you! Find out the best way to get there here.
Keep up to date with what is happening across the show floor on our social media pages and remember to use #TIEAUS
There will be LIVE streaming throughout the day, make sure you follow our facebook page to keep up to date with what is happening.
- WHAT'S ON TODAY -
FREE TO ATTEND EXHIBITIONThe free exhibition has more than 40 exhibitors, from exceptional service providers and up-to-the-minute technology, to unique destinations and hotels.
This means travel businesses can see the latest products, compare offerings, and discuss services.
Access the Exhibitor Directory here.
TRAVEL BULLETIN NETWORKING EVENTThis is the time when the great and the good of the travel industry meet once again and toast a successful first day of the Travel Industry Exhibition & Conference.
Travel Bulletin’s Christmas in July networking party is set to connect hundreds of travel professionals over delicious canapés and glasses of wine. Promising to be one of the best social highlights of the season.
Date: Thursday 20th July, 2017
Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Location: Exhibition Floor, Crystal Palace Ball Room, Luna Park Sydney
FREE TO ATTEND WORKSHOPSFREE Sydney workshops will be running over both days and will cover Europe’s and Asia’s best destinations in 2017. Some sessions include:
- How to gain credibility and traction through media exposure and social media.
- How to package smart tours to the ever-growing market of India-Nepal-Sri Lanka.
- Understanding how to maintain your relevance in the crowded retail travel market.
- Tailoring new-era group travel, as well as information on fast-tracking your career.
- The evolution of travel wholesaling.
- Case study on the Australian technology & travel success story, iVenture Card.
FREE Exhibition Registration