- BBQ and kitchenette pavilion with fridge, sink & microwave
- 3 x outdoor picnic tables with benches and umbrellas
- 5 x folding trestle tables
- 50 x stacking plastic chairs
- Interactive whiteboard and projector
- Audio input and speakers
- Accessible toilet
- Accessible ramp access
- Direct access to The Ian Potter Children’s WILD PLAY Garden
- Atmospheric lighting inside and outside
- Secluded location in the heart of the parklands surrounded by majestic trees, native plants and diverse wildlife
Hours of Operation
The WILD PLAY Discovery Centre is the base for Education Programs during the week, used by schools and educators from Monday to Friday. The venue can be hired from our Venue Services team for private functions on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday / Sunday, 8am – midday
Saturday / Sunday, 8am – 5pm
Saturday / Sunday, 8am – midnight
Saturday / Sunday, 1pm – 5pm
Friday / Saturday / Sunday, 6pm – midnight
For bookings and enquiries please complete our function application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any supporting documentation. Once your proposal is received you will receive acknowledgement from the Trust within 5 working days.
For more information and maps please view the Venue Information Sheet here.