Sunday, 6 August 2017


Battle Recharge
The Tweed Valley will once again welcome Australia’s best cyclists to the region when the Battle Recharge event takes place next month.

The 23-25 September race is back on track following the postponement earlier in the year due to the flooding caused by Cyclone Debbie.

NSW Minister for Tourism and Major Events Adam Marshall said growing tourism in rural and regional NSW is one of the Government’s top priorities.

“The March floods took an enormous toll on the local community and after their tireless work to get back on their feet, it’s great to have events such as the Battle Recharge which help provide a much-needed boost to the local economy and show that the region is open for business,” Mr Marshall said.

The Battle Recharge announcement follows the NSW Government’s commitment of $300,000 to help drive visitors back to the North Coast.

Click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment