Over 16,000 photos and 630 videos were posted across social media over an eight-week period, with content shared from every corner of the State, revealing a vast array of landscapes, experiences and attractions on offer in NSW.
As part of the #ILoveNSW activity, the top four video and four photo submissions that showcased the unique regions and experiences of NSW, are to be heroed in a series of eight curated short films. The eight winners include:
- Jan Breckwoldt’s stunning image of the unusual Horse Head Rock in Bermagui, Southern NSW
- Gayle Wyborn, who shared beautiful images of Glen Innes, New England in Country and Outback NSW
- Dale Ketteringham, who captured the stark beauty of Broken Hill in Country and Outback NSW
- Shane Smith’s mysterious image of the rolling clouds across Jamison Valley in Leura, Blue Mountains
- Peter Whiter, who captured through video the natural wonders of Eden in Southern NSW
- David Stoelhorst’s vision of the astonishing Belmore Falls in Wildes Meadow in Southern NSW
- Lius Hanse’s video of Fingal Bay’s idyllic coast
- James Vodicka, who showcased the majestic wildlife of Lord Howe Island, located off the NSW North Coast, in video.
The films have been created to provide would-be travellers with “holiday-spiration” and inspire them to start planning their next getaway or short break in rural or regional NSW.
View the #ILoveNSW series here: http://www.visitnsw.com/ilovensw. Content includes:
- Beach Breaks – https://youtu.be/DfChxSSUNVg
- Nature Escapes – https://youtu.be/OL_VbUIqyzU
- Road Trips – https://youtu.be/dJ0L-dUEK7U
- The Great Outdoors – https://youtu.be/EVyXHyY0ihw
- Fun Festivals – https://youtu.be/PSPgz-Zvo78
- History and Heritage – https://youtu.be/gcJ_wbjuy9k
- Things to do in NSW – https://youtu.be/HO1uBTULw64