- 31 May – 1 June I The Star Event Centre, Pyrmont
You’re invited to attend the World Business Forum 2017 in Sydney.
For the fourth year running, leading speakers will descend on Sydney for this two-day event to reveal how individuals and organisations can adapt and thrive in today’s fast-moving global business environment.
Organised by World of Business Ideas, the World Business Forum is a highly sought out program that will stimulate new thinking, challenge the processes and technologies that lie at the heart of the next wave of business disruption for true business success.
The World Business Forum will feature eight world-class keynote speakers:
- Arianna Huffington, Founder of The Huffington Post, Founder and CEO of Thrive Global
- Daniel Goleman, leading authority on emotional intelligence
- Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Professor of Strategy at Harvard Business School
- Randi Zuckerberg, former Director of Marketing at Facebook
- Mohanbir Sawhney, globally recognised business consultant, scholar and author
- Ken Segall, former Ad Agency creative Director at Apple
- Ian Williamson, leadership expert at Melbourne Business School
This year’s forum includes a Diversity Panel which will examine diversity and inclusion and why this is a critical component for every organisation’s success.
The discussion panel includes:
- Angela Mentis, Chief Customer Officer, Business & Private Banking NAB
- Ashley Winnett, Executive Director People, Performance & Culture, Holden
- Jody Evans, Associate Dean, Melbourne Business School
- Christine Corbett, Chief Customer Officer, Australia Post