- Dome: Gold - De Costi Seafoods. Gold - Woolworths. Home Garden: Gold - Transport for NSW. Gold - Pocket Power Australia.
- Pet Pavilion : Gold - Happy Bash.
- Catering Above: Gold - CWA Tea Rooms.
- Showbags: Gold - The Emporium (Chicane Marketing).
- Fashion and Style: Gold - Wine Selectors Gold - Oz Hats Zone: Gold - Zenat Art.
- Catering Below: Gold - Greek Street. Catering Above: Gold – Smokin’ Grill BBQ.
- Carnival Games: Gold - Sesame Street Catch Game.
- Carnival (Kids): Gold - Animal Kingdom Jungle. World Bazaar: Gold - Kenya Tea Bags.
- Poultry: Gold - Steggles (Baiada).
- Sheep: Gold - Wool Products Australia. Around the Grounds: Gold - Seven Network.
- Sports & Adventure: Gold – James wholesale and retail saddlery.
- Carnival (Adults): Gold - Escape of the Zombies. Gold – Pirates Revenge.
Friday, 14 April 2017
Commercial Exhibitor Awards announced at the Sydney Royal Easter Show
The awards recognise excellence in presentation and the many hours taken to design and present businesses at the Show. Today, honours were handed out to 24 commercial exhibits from the more than 400 represented at this year’s Sydney Royal Easter Show. The Best In Show award has gone to the YMCA for its exhibit in the Kids World sector.
The YMCA exhibit showcases the programs and activities the iconic organisation runs in its more than 100 fitness centres, out of school and community services and camps conducted across NSW.
"We would like to thank the Royal Agricultural Society for this recognition. We are absolutely delighted to win Best in Show for the 2017 Commercial Exhibitor Awards,” said YMCA NSW CEO Leisa Hart.
“This has been an amazing opportunity to share what the YMCA does with families, children, communities and young people in such a fun and interactive way, Ms Hart said.
The other major award commercial exhibitor award for 2017, the John Ross Award has gone the way of Zea Relief, an exhibitor in the Home, Garden and Lifestyle pavilion. Zea Relief, an exhibitor of more than 25 years at the Sydney Royal Easter Show is a Gold Coast-based business with its own range of essential and anti-inflammatory products.
Other Commercial Exhibit award winners include: