|Taronga Western |
Plains Zoo, Dubbo
NSW won five Gold, two Silver and three Bronze Awards, demonstrating the tourism industry’s commitment to excellence.
Destination NSW Chief Executive Officer Sandra Chipchase said NSW tourism operators were at the forefront when it comes to delivering world-class experiences.
“I congratulate the State’s award recipients for showcasing such compelling reasons to visit NSW. Our beautiful State has so much on offer for domestic and international visitors and I am delighted that our wonderful tourism products have again achieved recognition at the Australian Tourism Awards,” Ms Chipchase said.
The Australian Tourism Awards are the pinnacle event for the nation’s tourism industry. To be in the running to win, businesses must first enter and win via their own State or Territory award program.
NSW AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Caravan and Holiday Parks - BIG4 Deniliquin Holiday Park
- Destination Marketing - Reset your senses in Mudgee Region
- Excellence in Food Tourism - Margan Wines & Restaurant
- Standard Accommodation - Moama on Murray Resort
- Unique Accommodation - Taronga Western Plains Zoo
- Qantas Award for Excellence in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Tourism – Sand Dune Adventures
- Cultural Tourism – Nundle Woollen Mill
- Deluxe Accommodation – The Observatory, Port Macquarie
- Business Events Venue – Château Élan at The Vintage
- Festivals and Events – Parkes Elvis Festival