A new Canada travel topic is discussed every month, bringing together travellers, Provincial Marketing Organizations (PMOs), Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). The chat is a unique opportunity for Destination Canada’s partners to engage with travellers looking for information about Canadian destinations and have their content amplified via our channels as over 600 active participants join us each month. The conversation happens simultaneously in English and French via @ExploreCanada and @ExplorezSansFin, a community of over 300K followers.
Next #CanadaChat: April 19th
Questions will be posted on this page prior to the chat.
Upcoming #CanadaChat Topics:
- April 19, 2017 - Canada’s National Parks with @ParksCanada
- May 17, 2017 - Aboriginal Culture Experiences in Canada
- June 21, 2017 - Canada Day/150 Celebrations
- July 19, 2017 - Beach Holidays in Canada
- August 16, 2017 - Active Summer Holidays/Adventure Holidays
- Sept 20, 2017 - Fall Flavours
- Oct 18, 2017 - Cities on a Budget
- Nov 15, 2017 - Winter fun & Winter Festivals