A host of 1988 Olympics, 2002 World Cup, 2005 APEC Summit, and 2018 Winter Olympic Games PyeongChang, it is a destination that offers a world of opportunities that are designed to meet with your business needs.
Be mesmerized not only by the unique charm and beauty of the country, but receive the utmost service and assistance from the initial stage to the final endings. Take advantage of our strategic expertise, broad networks, and fast growing competitive economy; create an experience that is truly more than just business and discover the very best South Korea has to offer for your MICE.
Here is top reason to choose South Korea as your next Meeting and Incentive destination. Check it out!
1) FoodAs South Korea moves further into the global spotlight as a strong economic power, the Korean food is gaining momentum as a world cuisine. The globalization of Korean food has been in fast progress amid growing global interest in health. The Korean cooking method is rather simple despite its appearance of being complicated to prepare. The delicious flavors and health benefits of Korean food come from the spices, fermented sauces, and paste that are used, which are full of vitamin C, antioxidants and protein. Also, because vegetables are a significant portion of Korea diet, it is healthy and good for diet.
When in South Korea, you must try quintessential Korean dishes; Kimchi (Korean cabbages seasoned with different spices), Bibimbap (Rice Mixed with Vegetables and Beef), Bulgogi (Beef in a Soy sauce Marinade), Grilled Galbi (Seasoned ribs).
You will see that there is no other food in the world that has so much depth in flavor and variety of ingredients like Korean food.
2) TourismWith over 5000 years of history, from its very first nation to the 21st century present day, South Korea is a country full of vibrant colors and positive energy. Following its miraculous development over the last 50 years, Korea is now a modernized dynamic nation that still maintains its traditional culture. In 2012, 11.1 million foreign tourists visited South Korea, making it the 20th most visited country in the world, up from 8.5 million in 2010. The recent popularity of popular culture in these countries has increased the tourist arrivals.
Gyeongbokgung (palace), Myeongdong, N Seoul Tower, Dongdaemun, Cheong Wa Dae (Blue house), Bukchon Hanok Village, Changdeokgung, Insadong, Hongdae, Itaewon are some of the most visited popular attractions frequented by the tourists.
The modern-day Korea is a great place for touring, shopping, and entertainment but this country is also rich in history. Korea has eight sites listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Sites which include Seokguram Grotto, Bulguksa Temple, Haeinsa, etc.
3) ShoppingThe dichotomy of old and new is reflected in South Korea’s diversity of shopping and tourist destinations; international tourists will be delighted by both the glittering department stores and shopping malls, and the charming traditional markets.
Korea along with its convenience, is an ideal place to go to for an all-inclusive getaway of shopping, touring, and entertainment. Korea is truly a shopper’s paradise where once can easily find shops for luxury brands, the latest fashion, cosmetics, souvenirs & more.
Korean people, more than most, are very interested in “Beauty”. Korea is famous for cosmetics and you can experience many of these cosmetic products for your skin and body in flag stores as well as shopping on Cosmetic Street.
4) EntertainmentSouth Korea has a wide variety of entertainment options for all ages. Korea has a thriving nightlife scene, with many nightclubs clustered around the central districts in the major cities. Korea has much to offer children and families as well, including the unique cheering at the baseball/football stadium with food & beverage. Moreover, you will be pleased to discover the outside city with your friends, families, witnessing several major festivals located in or outside Seoul: Cherry Blossom Festivals (April), Goyang International Flower Festivals (April-May), Boryeong Mud Festivals (July), Jinju Lantern Festivals (October), Hwacheon Nara Festivals (January) and etc... Not only is Korea a city of shopping and brilliant night life, there’s more to be discovered outside Seoul.
- Seoul: A city where you can have fun at 2:00 AM. There are fun things to do in Seoul at any time.
- Goyang: You can ski in summer and swim in winter. You can also see North Korea from Goyang.
- Pyeongchang: The city hosting 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games
- Cheongju: One of three places with the best natural spring water in the world. The city of cosmetic companies.
- Mungyeong: One of the favorite tourist destinations of Korea with beautiful mountains and advanced leisure and sports facilities
- Jeonju: You can learn about the old times of Korea, eat, sleep and have fun in the traditional Korean way at the Hanok Village.
- Gyeongju: You can look around remains representing the history of Korea for 5,000 years.
- Suncheon: The eco city of Korea
- Busan: One of the favorite summer vacation spots of Korea with the beautiful beach and the film festival
- Jeju: The UNESCO World Heritage and the place where you can experience the exotic islands of Korea
- Yeosu: A spot for marine tours
We welcome you.
For more information, please contact Mrs. Kayla Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org