The action fires up on Friday morning in the 18 select venues throughout Airlie Beach. This is the largest event and only one of its format to be positioned in this intimate, coastal and tropical paradise.
The oceanfront festival is situated at the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. The Main Stage is under a massive marquee looking out onto the Coral Sea, at the Whitsunday Sailing Club. Be immersed in the music emanating from stages throughout this idyllic community, dance on the pristine beach sand and bliss out under the stars, take in the sounds and be surrounded by the inexplicable beauty of the Whitsundays.
This year’s sensational Airlie Beach Festival of Music features iconic pioneers from much celebrated outfits, multi-awarded contemporary singer-songwriters and talented new acts. Passport to Airlie’s ‘Battle of the Bands’ held in August, will see emerging artists from New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory, compete to take their prize position on a stage at the festival also.
Where else would you be but soaking up the atmosphere and embracing this stellar line-up so far:
- Leo Sayer (UK)
- Kate Ceberano
- Shannon Noll
- The Chantoozies
- Fabulous 80's Show (featuring Brian Mannix- Uncanny Xmen, Scott Carne - Kids in the Kitchen, Dale Ryder - Boom Crash Opera, Sean Kelly - Models, Mark Gale - Choir Boys )
- Wanita and her Honky Tonk Bar Dwellers
- The Hillbilly Goats
- 8 Ball Aitken
- Lily and King
- Innocent Eve
- Sun Salute
- Rav Thomas Band
- Early Bird 1 & 3 day passes are available NOW until 31st March, book through the Airlie Beach Festival of Music website prompt to the
- BigTix link www.airliebeachfestivalofmusic.bigtix.com.au/
- Whitsunday Tickets link https://whitsundaytickets.com.au/event/airlie-beach-festival-of-music-4112
April to September Prices:
- 3-Day Pass: $245
- 1-Day Pass: $130
- VIP 3-day Pass: $1,000 includes finger food and all refreshments in the main marquee.
- It is recommended that you book early as the festival capacity is limited.
Travel:Located 1,000 kilometres north of Brisbane, the Whitsunday Coast Airport is serviced by TigerAir, Jetstar and Virgin Airlines with direct flights from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Transfers are available from Proserpine and Hamilton Island airports.
Accommodation:A wide range of quality accommodation from landscaped caravan parks and backpackers to luxury resorts is available through our partners at the festival website www.airliebeachfestivalofmusic.com.au and www.tourismwhitsundays.com.au.
For more information, interviews and images, please contact us at email@example.com