The canals and rivers of England, Scotland and Wales stretch for over 2000 miles through some of the finest countryside. The Llangollen Canal is one of the most popular with the UNESCO listed Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, the longest and highest in Britain.
Cruise to Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon to watch a play or to the cathedral city of Worcester with its magnificent cathedral. Explore the Midlands, Black Country or the industrial history of Birmingham (said to have more canals than Venice), see Coventry and the North. Visit historic Bath, or the Brecon canal in Wales, cruise between Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Canal and river cruising specialists Outdoor Travel in Bright, Victoria is offering a 10% discount off the hire price for select destinations and departures when booking for one week *
- Save 25% discount off the basic hire price when booking for two weeks or longer *
- Save 5% discount off the hire price when booking two or more boats *
- Save 10% discount off a 10 or 11-night holiday, all year round *
- Departing 27th May 2017 - 6 berth Thrush narrowboat on the Kennet & Avon Canal near Bath for 7 nights. Was £2199, Save 20% - now Just £1759.20 + £90 fuel deposit *
- Departing 16th September 2017 - 6 berth Lark from Whitchurch Marina for the Llangollen Canal for 7 nights. Was £1599, Save 35% - now Just £1039.35 + £90 fuel deposit *
For narrowboat holiday details see: http://bit.ly/2fbvVNm
Download the narrowboat e-brochure: http://bit.ly/1x0svkY
Call Outdoor Travel in Bright on 1800 331 582 or see our active tours in the UK by destination on our website: http://bit.ly/1OWpQh2