From now, guests can book its exclusive opening offer on the hotel website (http://www.shangri-la.com/hongkong/kerry) to enjoy the following benefits:
- Complimentary upgrade to the next room category or complimentary buffet breakfast for two persons per night or 20 per cent off the Best Available Rate
- Two complimentary drinks at The Hung Hom Wine Bar per stay
- Complimentary initial minibar upon arrival per stay
- Access to the 24-hour fitness club facilities
- Use of the heated 25-metre outdoor swimming pool
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is only applicable to rooms (excluding suites) booked at the Best Available Rate
- Booking has to be made directly with the hotel at (852) 3069 9988 (toll-free) or email@example.com
- Offer is subject to availability
Standing at 16 storeys by the bay, Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong rises to be the latest icon on the Kowloon skyline, animating the waterfront and promenade with design excellence, and embracing the neighbourhood with activities and lifestyle enjoyment.
Designed by internationally acclaimed interior designer Andre Fu, the hotel offers 546 rooms and suites, with the majority commanding incredible views. Designed to pamper guests with pure comfort and understated luxury, each room is fitted with floor to ceiling windows showcasing the magnificent Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong skyline. Guests have the option of upgrading to The Club privileges, which include personalised services and exclusive facilities.
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong aims to build a vibrant hub where visitors and locals feel welcome and find many intuitive touches. With the most spacious hotel meeting space, expansive alfresco venues, wellness facilities, and trendsetting food and beverage concepts, Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong is about more ideas, more fun and more room for life. It is an experience of relaxed indulgence, approachable luxury and an integration of modern business, leisure travel, wellness and local knowledge.
The hotel is seamlessly connected to the rest of Hong Kong via MTR, ferry, a bus interchange station, taxi and limousine services, and only a short distance from the Tsim Sha Tsui East shopping district and attractions.
This one-of-a-kind destination is scheduled to open in April 2017.
For reservations and entitlement to the exclusive benefits, guests may contact the Customer Sales Department directly on (852) 3069 9988 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.