From Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd January 2017 the park will burst alive with colour, showcasing the largest and most exquisite range of ornamental gingers and heliconias that thrive in our sub-tropical climate.
A must-do for foodies and garden lovers alike, the festival will be brimming with:
- Local talent keen to share their best kept cooking and gardening secrets
- Informative garden talks
- Lifestyle and foodie workshops
- Cooking demonstrations from renowned chefs across the three days
- Live entertainment and fun activities for all ages
- A stunning array of over 3000 plants that will be for sale.
Come and share in the celebration of all that is local to the Sunshine Coast. The 2017 Ginger Food and Flower Festival is an event the whole family will enjoy. Don't miss it!