There's less than four weeks till the Luxperience early bird exhibitor deals expire. Those interested in participating in the largest luxury and experiential travel industry forum in the southern hemisphere will need to act fast and register by Friday 09 December 2016 to gain significant savings.
The early bird deals offer savings of up to 12 per cent and are the most cost effective way to meet coveted travel curators from around the globe and hand-picked premium travel specialists from around Australia. Each year Luxperience stringently selects highly qualified buyers, with over 50 per cent attending for the first time ensuring exhibitors are increasing their relationship reach. Each day offers networking opportunities with these buyers, and fellow exhibitors.
After 9 December the rates will continue to increase until the final exhibitor participation closing date on 21 July 2017.
Interested buyers¹ can also save through super early bird deals, paying just AU$99²for the three and a half day event including accommodation and domestic air travel³ by registering before 31 December 2017.
Additional participation benefits include:
- Appointment stream with up to 55 pre selected appointments
- Flexible participation options for buyers from half to three and half days
- Exhibitor Directory Listing within the 2017 LuxGuide
- The opportunity to nominate for the Luxperience Awards
- Invitation to the Thought Leaders Forum
- Access to inspiring Business Sessions
- Invitation to the Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Invitation to the Gala Awards Dinner
- Invitation to the It's a Wrap Party
- Inclusive morning and afternoon tea breaks
- 365 days exclusive access to the LuxConnect private online community
For 2017 enquiries:
email@example.com or +61 2 8584 1777
¹ buyers must meet stringent qualifying criteria
² subject to terms and conditions
³ domestic airfare and up to three night's accommodation may be available for those living outside Sydney and metropolitan areas
Please credit all images to: Camera Creations