The Heli Wine Tasting Experience includes a glass of champagne and a luxury transfer from The Rees Hotel to Queenstown International Airport from where a six seater helicopter from the Helicopter Line will provide breathtaking views of the renowned Gibbston Valley and Kawarau Gorge on the way to your first tasting and lunch at Mt Difficulty Winery. Onward and upward to spectacular views of Lake Wanaka and the world renowned Rippon Vineyard to taste some of the best organic wines from this award-winning winery before a last stop (and drink) at the historic Cardrona Pub from where you will return to Queenstown. Package offerings are for either 2 or 4 people and include two night’s luxurious accommodation at The Rees Hotel.
Mr Rose, a passionate wine expert with extensive knowledge of wines both locally and globally, has successfully nurtured the strong wine and culinary programme at the Hotel. The property is now well established as having one of the best wine cellars in New Zealand and offers a prized collection of Bordeaux and Central Otago wines and a wine list globally recognised in the annual Wine Spectator Awards since 2012.
The Ultimate Heli Wine Tasting Experience package for two includes:
- 2 night’s accommodation in an Executive Lake View One Bedroom Apartment
- Cooked breakfasts daily
- Complimentary late check out until 12noon
- Complimentary fruit bowl on arrival
- Complimentary car parking and wifi
- Inclusive of all car and heli transfers
- Inclusive of lunch at Mt Difficulty Winery
- Inclusive of all selected wines/beverages at each Winery and the Cardrona Pub
Terms & Conditions:
- Package designed for a minimum of 2 people and includes a Wine Director
- $2,479 NZD per person
- BOOKINGS: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote UQHW3The Ultimate Heli Wine Tasting
Experience Package for four includes:
- Accommodation in an Executive Lake View Two Bedroom (2 bathroom) Apartment
- inclusions as above
- $1276.50 NZD per person
- BOOKINGS: email@example.com and quote UQHW4
The Rees Hotel Queenstown blends chic five star accommodation with all the comforts of home and the service and facilities of an elite international hotel. Situated on the absolute lakefront, The Rees’ terraced construction delivers complete privacy and showcases panoramic views overlooking Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables Mountains in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Its landmark restaurant is the True South Dining Room.
For Hotel bookings and enquiries phone:+64 3 450 1100
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org