Monday 22 August 2016

Siwalee Healthy Land Massage & Facial Spa

On a recent trip to Sydney I enjoyed a very relaxing massage from the Siwalee Healthy Land Massage & Facial Spa. This is convemiently located in George Street,  just down from Bathurst Street and the Town Hall Station, and is opposite the Event Cinemas.

Upon entering the front door I was immediately impressed with the relaxing Asian decor. The welcoming receptionist soon found my booking reservation and settled me down into a comfy chair. They kindly provided me with a cup of tea to drink.

The first part of my experience was when I treated my feet to a foot spa and foot reflexology session to soothe my tired feet and increase relaxation in the body through the stimulation of my feet. 

I was then taken into a private massage room by my friendly massage professional and in preparation for my massage I removed my clothes and laid on the comfy massage table covered with a towel. Their was atmospheric low lighting, soft music playing in the background, and a gentle scent wafting through the air. 

My massager gave me a relaxing massage over all of my body which I really enjoyed. At one stage he used hot rocks on my back for a different sensation experience. This combination of using hot stones and massage to relax ​and warm up the tensed muscles was very much appreciated. I had specifically asked for a gentle massage, not a rough one, to which he obliged.

The whole experience lasted for one and a half hours, but it seemed to pass more quickly than that because I was so relaxed and enjoying it so much. I can thoroughly recommend the Siwalee Healthy Land Massage & Facial Spa to any person living in Sydney or visiting Sydney for business or a holiday. 

There is a wide range of massage and other treatments that people can choose from. A range of special offers is always available, some of which I have listed below. A male or male massage staff person can be requested at the time of booking according to an individuals preference. 

When I next travel down to Sydney I will once again have to visit the Siwalee Healthy Land Massage & Facial Spa and try one of the other types of massage they offer.

BODY MASSAGE

Royal Thai Massage
Swedish MassageAromatherapy (oil) Massage Foot Reflexology
Deep Tissue massage
Remedial massage 
Hot Stone Massage
4 Hands Massage (Whole Body Massage)

FOOT REFLEXOLOGY

  • Foot Reflexology - (Plus Foot Peppermint Ritual )
  • Herbal Balls & Foot Reflexology - (Plus Foot Peppermint Ritual )
  • Foot Scrub & Foot Reflexology 

FACIAL MASSAGE AND TREATMENT

  • Advanced Skin Management  - Advanced Brightening Complex
  • ​and facial Massage Perfection; White & Firm and facial Massage
  • Eyelash Extensions
  • 3D, 6D Eyebrow Crafting
  • Lashliner

SPECIAL OFFERS

  • Package deal 25%off in the 5th visits ​and FREE 1 hr* in the 10th visits
  • Couple booking 50% discount for second person (Monday only)

SPECIAL OFFER 1

Relaxing Massage Aroma Hot Oil
$69​ (Value $99) for 60 Mins;  $99 (Value $145) for 90 Mins


SPECIAL OFFER 2

​Deep Tissue Massage With Boxing Oil
$89 (Value $110) for 60 Mins; $119 (Value $160) for 90 Mins​

SPECIAL OFFER 3

Body Scrub + Aromatherapy Massage
$119 (Value $159) for 90 Mins

SPECIAL OFFER 4

Pregnant Massage (60 Mins) Mini Facial Massage (30 Mins)
Royal Combo $135 (From $180 Value) Total 90 Mins​

SPECIAL OFFER 5

Whole body Aroma Oil Massage (60 Mins)
Foot Reflexology & Hot Compress (30 Mins) + Mini Facial Massage (30 Mins)
Royal Combo $155 (​From $219) Total 120 Mins

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS

Address : Suite 2, Level 4, 600 George Street, Sydney (Opposite Event Cinema)
Booking and enquiries : (02) 8068 0179
Mobie : 0487 859 248
Email : Contact@siwalee.com.au
Web: http://www.siwalee.com.au/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment