Sunday 30 March 2014

Disneyland - 15 hours in the happiest place on earth!

What a day! Walked into this great American theme park when it opened at 9am and stayed till when it closed at midnight. This was the second day of having fun in this magical place.

The day was spent riding on the various and seeing several entertainment performances.
 
Explored Toontown today for the first time. This is the children's area of Disneyland, though I could not resist on going on its roller coaster. I plucked up courage and went on The Twilight Zone - Tower of Terror. I liked this so much I went back several times.

Over at nearby California Adventure Park I went on the large ferris wheel known as Mickey's Fun Wheel. Here people have a choice of going on the fixed or swinging gondolas. You can guess which one I chose.

Managed to fit in seeing several shows and performances - "The Laughing Stock Co" in the Golden Horeshoe, "Remember ... Dreams Come True" Fireworks Spectacular, "Aladdin - A Musical Adventure" in the Hyperion Theatre, and "Fantasmic" on the Rivers of America. All were very different from each other and all enjoyable,

The park was crowded, being a weekend and Spring Break. This meant some of the queues were long, but the Fast Pass and single rider options meant a quicker entry.

I will place some photos up here when I find the time in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment