Friday 30 August 2013

The Holiday and Travel Magazine Rankings

Today I made an interesting discovery. I discovered another web site that contained information about my online The Holiday and Travel Magazine. I have always wondered where my website was in relation with other websites. Here is what I found:

Ranked - 1,042 amongst over 30 million websites
Google Page Rank - 1
Backlinks - 195
SEO Score - 49%
page views per visit - 2.36
average time - 2.38
Search percentage - 13.3%
Bounce - 59%
Safety - 100%

I am not sure what some of these terms refer to, so perhaps some readers with more computer knowledge than myself may get in touch with me with their explanations.

The most interesting piece of information is that a monetary figure has been given to the worth of The Holiday and Travel Magazine. Apparently it has a value of $1,390,164.00 USD. My Magazine is not for sale, but if someone has that much loose change in their pockets ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment