Tuesday 25 June 2013

Wonderful Malaysia and Vietnam

Petronas Twin Towers
I have recently returned from a wonderful three week visit to Malaysia and Vietnam. There were many highlights, a few disappointments and many new friends made.

I was invited to attend Aeromeet 2013 in Langkawi Island and the launch of the Colors of 1Malaysia Festival in Kuala Lumpur. I was also invited to attend WITM - MITE 2013 in Malaysia, however as this event was cancelled and will now take place later in the year, the organisers invited me to attend ISTE 2013 in Vietnam instead.

Kuala Lumpur
This was my first visit to this part of Asia, and I was privileged to stay in many wonderful hotels and resorts. In Kuala Lumpur I stayed at the Royale Chulan Hotel, Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Grand Hyatt Hotel, and the Grand Millennium Hotel. In the central jungle rainforests I stayed in a Chalet Suite at Mutiara Taman Negara, and on Langkawi Island I stayed at  the Berjaya Langkawi  Beach and Spa Resort. In Vietnam I stayed at the Amiana on the bay Resort and the Best Western  Premier Nha Trang Plaza Hotel. These were all wonderful places to stay and each had their unique characteristics which made them special. I will write separate articles about each of these hotels, so keep reading "The Holiday and Travel Magazine".

The food, scenery, and the kindness of the people helped make my travels thoroughly enjoyable. I am eager to go back and explore these countries in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment