- British Airways has a worldwide route network that covers more than 150 destinations in 75 countries.
- British Airways operates a daily flight from Sydney to London via Singapore
- British Airways operates 17 return services per week between Hong Kong and London
- British Airways operates a daily return service between Bangkok and London
- British Airways code shares on all Qantas services between Australia and the three Asian mid-points of Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok.
- British Airways is one of the world's largest international airlines carrying approximately 36 million customers around the world every year.
- British Airways has been operating in Australia for 77 years.
- Australian flights operate from the multi-million pound refurbished Terminal 3.
- In September 2011, British Airways was recognised as "Best European Airline" for the 11th consecutive year by readers of Business Traveller, at the 20th Business Traveller Asia Pacific Awards.