|Galaxy Macau Opening 2011|
The Heart of Asian Dining
Galaxy Macau is also celebrating its anniversary around the dining table this May.
- At 5:30pm on 26 May, Terrazza is hosting the Taste Napa Valley event featuring some of the best wines from this famous region. Join other enthusiasts at the restaurant's gorgeous alfresco dining area for tastings of great Napa Valley wines served alongside gourmet Italian canapes for just MOP1553/ person. (cont'd)
- Whisky and cigars are made for each other. Thanks to The Macallan Bar & Lounge - the only one in Asia, and the first in the world - guests can indulge in the classic pairing this May. Throughout the month, choose from a series of Whisky Flights featuring five drams each of some of the world's best whiskies, carefully curated from among The Macallan Bar & Lounge's more than 400 labels. Each flight includes detailed, professional tasting notes for novices and aficionados alike. Making an exceptional experience even better, those sampling a Whisky Flight on 24 or 25 May will be treated to a complimentary Davidoff cigar, hand-rolled as you watch by Davidoff Expert Roller Julio Martinez and using only vintage leaves.
- Two of the resort's signature outlets, Southern Italian restaurant Terrazza and Japanese restaurant Yamazato, are commemorating the fifth month of the year with special offers. Guests can indulge in a five-course wine pairing dinner at Terrazza or a sake pairing dinner at Yamazato for just MOP5553 per person.
- For those celebrating a birthday in May, Terrazza, Yamazato, Saffron, Terrace and Banyan Tree Macau's signature restaurant Belon have a special treat: Receive the wonderful gift of a homemade birthday cake and a bottle of selected sparkling wine4.
- The Macallan Bar & Lounge and Hotel Okura Macau's Crystal Piano are commemorating the anniversary with a Fabulous Happy Hour of free-flowing selected cocktails. From 7-31 May, Mon-Thu from 7-9pm, guests can receive two hours of free-flowing selected cocktails at The Macallan and free-flowing selected sake cocktails at Crystal Piano.
- Also throughout the month, patrons at Gosto Portuguese restaurant, Myung Ga Korean restaurant, Pak Loh Chiu Chow restaurant, Banyan Tree Macau's Saffron and Banyan Lounge, and Hotel Okura Macau's Terrace can enjoy MOP100 off their bill by spending MOP500 or more (not including beverages) and presenting a dining voucher, which can be downloaded from the www.galaxymacau.com website or obtained by spending MOP500 or more on a previous visit.
- At the nine-screen UA Galaxy Cinemas, the finest moviegoing venue in town, the new "Cinepass" enables customers to collect stamps with every two movie tickets purchased. The more stamps collected, the more great prizes are available. The top redemption offer is a ticket for the luxurious Director's Club. Collect your stamps between 7 May and 30 June 2012.
- UA Galaxy Cinemas' "Birthday Baby" special means that those who were born in the month of May can get 20% off movie tickets if they purchase them on the day of their birthday. Enjoy this offer throughout the month with up to three other friends.
- This May, catch the screenings of two opera classics being presented for the very first time in 3D: Giacomo Puccini's 1904 masterpiece Madame Butterfly, and Georges Bizet's Carmen. Both operas were performed by the Royal Opera House and filmed in 3D, and now visitors to Galaxy Macau will be able to see them in the plush surroundings of UA Galaxy Cinemas. Madame Butterfly will be showing on 12 May (Sat) and 20 May (Sun) at 5pm, while Carmen will be showing on 13 May (Sat) and 19 May (Sun) at 4pm. Tickets (MOP185) are available by calling +853 2888 0888 or visiting www.galaxymacau.com/en/relax/ua-galaxy-cinemas.
- And at the glitzy Pearl Lounge, alongside all the action of the casino floor, see a galaxy of glittering celebrity stars including Alice Lau, Teresa Carpio, Prudence Liew and Nancy Sit performing every Friday night from 10pm to 11pm. Come for the entertainment and stay for terrific lucky draw.