ADEX is the premier dive show in the Asia Pacific region which attracts more than 10,000 visitors and stakeholders annually from the dive industry. ADEX 2012 brings together dive operators, enthusiasts, marine conservationists and all those with a passion for the underwater world.
ADEX 2012 offers you the “Why, Where, When, What and How” of diving!
- Ask a group of divers why they do it and you’ll get a list as long as the oceans are deep!
- Maybe it’s curiosity in exploring an alien environment, or the joy of encountering a graceful manta ray, or the thrill of being swept along a powerful current, or the calming effect of drifting over a colourful reef, or the pride in conquering a new set of skills!
- Whatever your diving passion, join us at ADEX 2012 for inspiration on new ways to enrich your diving experience with workshops on underwater photography techniques, presentations on marine projects, updates on the world of technical diving and much much more!
WHERE to dive?
- With such a rich variety of dive sites in this region, how do you decide where to go next?
- Get the latest information on dive destinations and pick up special offers for ADEX visitors at dive resorts and liveaboards all around the Asia Pacific region!
WHEN to dive?
- Do you dream of diving with hammerheads, seeing turtles laying eggs on the beach, swimming with majestic whale sharks or capturing the perfect photo of a jawfish releasing his eggs? How can you be in the right place at the right time?
- Visit the ADEX 2012 workshops to find out more about ocean trends, migration routes and behaviour patterns from industry experts!
|Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre|
WHAT to dive with?
- Compare dive equipment and accessories to find what’s right for you and look out for one-time deals on a wide variety of merchandise only available at ADEX 2012!
HOW to dive?
- Are you worried about divers’ impact on delicate eco systems or concerned for marine life at risk from over fishing?
- Do you want to support sustainable dive tourism and get involved in conservation or awareness projects?
- Come down to ADEX 2012 for updates on what the dive community is doing to help save our oceans and how you can be a part of the solution!