|Darwin Convention Centre|
• Establish the role of tourism in Indigenous advancement and cultural preservation
• Celebrate Indigenous tourism experiences as a vehicle for cultural understanding, tolerance and peace
• Establish the role of Indigenous participation in enriching tourism and differentiating destinations
• Learn from successful examples of ways to assist the development of Indigenous businesses and profitable tourism involvement
• Understanding and overcoming impediments to Indigenous tourism development
• Developing a way forward for Indigenous tourism advancement in the region
• Indigenous people and their representative organisations.
• Tourism operator s, industry and their representative bodies.
• Governments and government agencies.
• Multilateral and development agencies and Non Government Organisations.
• Universities and research bodies.
• 2 day conference, including plenary sessions with expert speakers from global regions.
• UNWTO and research presentations, working groups and networking opportunities.
• Pre and post conference touring opportunities in Australia's Northern Territory.